Career Advancement Through Skill Development
by Sales Training International
- Sales training courses and support materials
- Inside sales and call center sales training curriculum
- Outside sales and complex consultative sales training curriculum
- Free selling skills diagnostic questionnaire
- Sales training online and on demand 24/7/365
- 3 Value Selling Models - customer engagement skills
- 32 online sales training courses
- 8 Master Selling Skills Reference Modules
- Workbooks, worksheets and sales tools
- Sales coaching guides for supervisors and trainers
- "Master Sales Specialist" Certificate
- Lifetime unlimited use licenses available
Master Sales Specialist
Earn the Master Sales Specialist designation by successfully completing the curriculum.
Personalized certificate is provided at no additional charge by Sales Training International.
Act now! Earn your Certificate
Individual membership only $150.00
12 full months - 24/7/365 unlimited access to all courses and resources
You get access to 32 state of the art courses plus over $1,000 in value added resources
Take the FREE Sales
Diagnostic Questionnaire (SDQ) to know where to focus your learning efforts first to get the earliest impact from your learning. The SDQ surveys 204 observable selling skills in
31 areas of selling. The Sales Diagnostic Questionnaire categories are cross-referenced to the online courses available in the sales training curriculum.
Your tuition provides you with 12 months of unlimited access to the 34 courses in our sales training course curriculum. Plus it provides access to over $1,000 in value added Master Reference Modules, eBooks and other important sales support tools. Our
goal is to provide on target knowledge, skills and strategies that produce immediate quantifiable results. See Course List for detailed descriptions and learning objectives. The full curriculum takes approximately 30 to 40 hours to complete.
Personal Preparation for Competitive Selling
1. Goal Setting - 3 Ways to “Power up” your goals
Conditioning the Mind for Success – Say no more! We all need it
Prospecting (internal / external)
3. Functional Product / Service / Company Knowledge (F.A.B.) - Learn the persuasive language of sales
4. Competitor Analysis - Know the objections you'll get as well as your strong selling points against each competitor
5. Profile and Qualify - Key characteristics of your high-quality prospects
6. Research the Prospect - Unique positioning by knowing prospect and competitor
7. Key Decision-Maker Roles - Navigate the Maze: Decision makers with different roles make different decisions about the sale
Contacting Prospective Customers
Central Sales Process - Engage the Customer (three value selling models to choose from)
8. Telephone Cold Calling - Structured to prevent initial contact objections
Voice Mail Strategies - Strategy and scripts to get prospects to call you back.
Networking - How to get noticed the right way in the right groups
Asking for Referrals - Easier to see, quicker to buy, get referrals now!
Passive (e)Letter Contact Leveraging Series - Contact the hard to reach decision makers
Interest (e)Mailer Contact Leveraging Series - Get the sales interviews you want
Keep In Touch Email Contact Leveraging Series - Create mind-share by staying in front of your customers
15. Value Selling FAB/TEA Model - Designed for call center and inside salespeople
Value Selling ACE Model - Designed for inside & outside salespeople
Value Selling Strategies P.R.O.S.P.E.C.T. Model - Designed for outside salespeople engaged in complex sales and consultative value selling
Value Improvement Presentation - Prevent most common sales stopping objections
Benefit Question - Create positive attitudes and rehearse the customer to sell internally for you|
Block the Competition Between Calls - Competitor proof your prospects and customers
Closing Strategies of the Masters - 39 effective closing strategies
Objection Responding - Includes Responses to the 85 most common sales stopping objections and answer the unanswerable objections with powerful phrases of persuasion
Objection Preventing - Lock in 10 essential Buyer Beliefs to prevent the prospect from even thinking about the objection
Central Sales Process - Negotiations
24. Negotiating Value - Negotiate the standards that establish value
Manage the Process - Sales Planning
25. Ratio Management -Leverage key ratios for dramatic results
Funnel Management - Keep your funnel filled with qualified prospects
Teleblitzing - Strategy for rapid market penetration
Time & Territory Management - Minimize travel and maximize selling time
Communicating with Prospective Customers
29. Trust and Rapport Building - Five methods to quickly establish deep trust and rapport
Active Listening Skills - How to prevent errors and earn the right to be heard
Managing Customer Expectations - How to create and change expectations without evoking anger
32. Business Email Etiquette - How to communicate responsibility using email in business
Incredible value added to your membership. Several items below are sold in hard copy and add up to over $1,000 in value.
"I’ just completed the Certified Master Sales Specialist program. I must say I am surprise that you have generously given so much material to the participants. This is indeed quite different from other online programs that I have completed in the past. Thanks Bob!"
Albert Y, Singapore
modules provide critical resources:
- 85 most common sales stopping objections provided with prevention and response strategies that others have used successfully
- 53 step master strategic sales plan with tactics to implement each of the steps
- 15 clues to tell you that an account is in trouble
- 10 methods to build relationships
- 39 closing strategies
- 6 customer satisfaction strategies
- 8 ways to formulate questions
- 9 ways to reassure the customer
Workbooks, Worksheets and Tools
- ACE / VSS Worksheets and Spreadsheets
- Priority Prospect / Project (P3) Strategy Sessions - e-book
- P3, two page instruction guide (PDF)
- Strategic Sales Plan - 116 page e-book (PDF)
- Conditioning the Mind for Success (8 page guide (PDF)
- Prospect Management (Excel) Spreadsheet (sort capable)
- Sample Word doc file ABC CO for Spreadsheet. (for ease of use, save in same folder as the Prospect Management Spreadsheet)
Coaching Guides for qualified Sales Managers, Trainers, and Sales Coaches are available online for many of the courses. To qualify to access these materials at no additional charge you must be personally registered in this site, complete the courses with a passing score, and the people you will be coaching must also be registered to take courses in this site.
access assures 24/7/365 "just in time" training.
- Full access
to all courses
access - come back as many times as you would like during
the 12 month term of your membership
Incredibly low cost per course investment. $150 per student provides unlimited
access to all courses for one year. That's less than $5.00 per course.
- Use as stand
alone learning opportunities
the power and ROI of classroom time by learning and
reinforcing the content online and use the classroom for supervised
practice, coaching and exchanging experiences
ASTD Certified Course Design. STI holds ASTD "library certification." All our courses meet the standards for certification by the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD). People can learn when courses have strong instructional design, interaction, and are engaging to take. Although this certification has been discontinued, our courses will continue to meet or exceed these best practice standards.
LearnSellingOnline.com is owned and operated by Sales Training International
- Real world "in the field" sales experts
proven, time tested, up to date, state of the art, basic and
advanced knowledge, skills and strategies (see article: 12 Models
- Our core
business is the discovery, development and training of sales,
sales management and customer service knowledge, skills, and strategies
- We are dedicated
to keeping you ahead of the curve as the market place changes
and with that, changes in how people buy.
You won't find
another site on the Internet with the depth and breadth of
objective based learning and support resources totally dedicated
to helping you
achieve unprecedented sales results. Client Quotes listed on STI's home site tell the story.
Select the "Buy
Online" button on the left navigation bar or call
Sales Training International now at 800-551-7355 to register.
Lifetime unlimited use licenses to our web-based training courses and support materials are available to organizations for internal use only. Select this link or the "LIFETIME License" button on the navigation bar to learn more about this exciting opportunity. Contact Sales Training International for details: 1-281-367-5599 or info@SalesHelp.com
led sales, sales management and customer service courses, curriculums and
classes are available from Sales
Training International. Contact us: 281-367-5599