Career Advancement Through Skill Development
Sales training online and on demand 24/7/365. Free sales diagnostic questionnaire and other support services.
With three value selling models to choose from, we can meet your selling skill and strategy development needs regardless of your sales process, product, service, market, or industry.
Certified Master Sales Specialist
Earn the Certified Master Sales Specialist designation by successfully completing the curriculum.
Personalized certificate is provided at no additional charge by Sales Training International.
Act now! Earn your Certificate
Individual membership only $150.00
12 full months - 24/7/365 unlimited access to all courses and resources
34 state of the art courses plus over $1,000 in value added resources
Take the FREE Sales
Diagnostic Questionnaire (SDQ) to know where to focus your learning efforts first to get the earliest impact from your learning. The SDQ surveys 204 observable selling skills in
31 areas of selling. The Sales Diagnostic Questionnaire categories are cross-referenced to the online courses available in the sales training curriculum.
Your tuition provides you with 12 months of unlimited access to the 34 courses in our sales training course curriculum. Plus it provides access to over $1,000 in value added Master Reference Modules, eBooks and other important sales support tools. Our
goal is to provide on target knowledge, skills and strategies that produce immediate quantifiable results. See Course List for detailed descriptions and learning objectives. The full curriculum takes approximately 30 to 40 hours to complete.
Personal Preparation for Competitive Selling
- Goal Setting - Proven methodology plus effective strategies to “power up” your goals
- Conditioning the Mind for Success – Say no more! We all need it
Prospecting (internal / external)
- Functional Product / Service / Company Knowledge (F.A.B.) - Learn the persuasive language of sales
- Competitor Analysis - Know the objections you'll get as well as your strong selling points against each competitor
- Profile and Qualify - Quickly qualify prospects
- Research the Prospect - Understand key business needs
- Key Decision-Maker Roles - Decision makers with different roles make different decisions about the sale
Contacting Prospective Customers
Central Sales Process - Engage the Customer (three value selling models to chose from)
- Telephone Cold Calling - Prevent initial contact objections
- Voice Mail Strategies - Strategy and scripts to get prospects to call you back.
- Teleblitzing - Strategy for rapid market penetration
- Networking - Use a non-threatening approach to new contacts
- Asking for Referrals - How to ask for referrals during the initial interaction
- Passive Letter and Email Contact Leveraging Series - Contact method for filling your funnel with interested prospects
- Interest Mailer and Email Contact Leveraging Series - Get the sales interviews you want
- Keep In Touch Email Contact Leveraging Series - – Effective in generating repeat business
- Value Selling FAB/TEA Model - Designed for call center and inside salespeople
- Value Selling ACE Model - Designed for inside & outside salespeople
- Value Selling Strategies P.R.O.S.P.E.C.T. Model - Designed for outside salespeople engaged in complex sales and consultative style value selling
- Value Improvement Presentation - Prevent most common sales stopping objections
- Benefit Question - Rehearse the customer to sell internally for you
- Block the Competition Between Calls - Prevent the competition from winning the sale
- Closing Strategies of the Masters - Proven 39 closing strategies
- Objection Responding - Your response structured within six different “phrases of persuasion."
- Objection Preventing - 10 buyer beliefs that when missing cause objections
- Principled Negotiations - Minimize price pressure by establishing value
Manage the Process - Sales Planning
- Ratio Management - Know your key ratios to make improvements
- Funnel Management - Keep your funnel full of prospects
- Time & Territory Management - Customer and prospect contact plans, minimize travel time and maximize selling time
Communicating with Prospective Customers
- Trust and Rapport Building - Five methods to establish deep trust and rapport
- Active Listening Skills - Five active listening skills
- Managing Customer Expectations - How to change a customer’s expectations
- Business Email Etiquette - Using Email for business communications
Incredible value added to your membership. Several items below are sold in hard copy and add up to over $1,000 in value.
"I’ve just completed the Certified Master Sales Specialist program. I must say I am surprise that you have generously given so much material to the participants. This is indeed quite different from other online programs that I have completed in the past. Thanks Bob!"
Albert Y, Singapore
modules provide critical resources:
- 85 most common sales stopping objections provided with prevention and response strategies that others have used successfully
- 53 step master strategic sales plan with tactics to implement each of the steps
- 39 closing strategies
- 8 ways to formulate questions
- 9 ways to reassure the customer
- 6 customer satisfaction strategies
- 10 methods to build relationships
- 15 clues to tell you that an account is in trouble
E-Books and other Sales Support Tools
- Priority Prospect / Project (P3) Strategy Sessions - e-book
- P3, two page instruction guide (PDF)
- Strategic Sales Plan - 116 page e-book (PDF)
- Conditioning the Mind for Success (8 page guide (PDF)
- Prospect Management (Excel) Spreadsheet (sort capable)
- Sample Word doc file ABC CO for Spreadsheet. (for ease of use, save in same folder as the Prospect Management Spreadsheet)
Coaching Guides for qualified Sales Managers, Trainers, and Sales Coaches are available online for many of the courses. To qualify to access these materials at no additional charge you must be personally registered in this site, complete the courses with a passing score, and the people you will be coaching must also be registered to take courses in this site.
community provides individualized support for specific
- Free SalesHelp
Chat Room to have both open and facilitated discussions
about sales related issues
- Free Learn Selling Online e-newsletters
with online registration
access assures 24/7/365 "just in time" training.
- Full access
to all courses
access - come back as many times as you would like during
the 12 month term of your membership
Incredibly low cost per course investment. $150 per student provides unlimited
access to all courses for one year. That's less than $5.00 per course.
- Use as stand
alone learning opportunities
the power and ROI of classroom time by learning and
reinforcing the content online and use the classroom for supervised
practice, coaching and exchanging experiences
ASTD Certified Course Design. STI holds ASTD "library certification." All our courses meet the standards for certification by the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD). People can learn when courses have strong instructional design, interaction, and are engaging to take. Although this certification has been discontinued, our courses will continue to meet or exceed these best practice standards.
LearnSellingOnline.com is owned and operated by Sales Training International
- Real world "in the field" sales experts
proven, time tested, up to date, state of the art, basic and
advanced knowledge, skills and strategies (see article: 12 Models
- Our core
business is the discovery, development and training of sales,
sales management and customer service knowledge, skills, and strategies
- We are dedicated
to keeping you ahead of the curve as the market place changes
and with that, changes in how people buy.
You won't find
another site on the Internet with the depth and breadth of
objective based learning and support resources totally dedicated
to helping you
achieve unprecedented sales results. Client Quotes listed on STI's home site tell the story.
Select the "Buy
Online" button on the left navigation bar or call
Sales Training International now at 800-551-7355 to register.
led sales, sales management and customer service courses, curriculums and
classes are available from Sales
Training International. Contact us: 281-367-5599
"We see training as insurance on our biggest asset - human resources. Find me a company without that insurance, that has stopped training its salespeople, and I'll target that market and that company and have its business by year's end."
David Barcusee of Bergen-Brunswig. - Sales & Marketing Management Magazine
invest above the average in employee learning outperform in the stock market by
more than 45%. Those that don't, under perform by 22%." (ASTD / Bassi)
invest above the average in employee learning have 58% higher sales per employee
than those who invest below the average." (Training & Development)
"The average business
in the US spends 2% of payroll on the direct costs of employee training. The
top performing organizations spend between 3.5% to 5%." (ASTD Learning
Outcomes Report and Training Magazine) .(more ...)